May 7, 2020
ATTENTION ALL EMPLOYEES:
Many school districts have numerous staff being targeted with fraudulent unemployment claims. If you receive information in the mail indicating that you have been approved to receive unemployment benefits and you did not file for unemployment, follow the steps below to report the fraudulent claim and to protect your personal information.
1. Email email@example.com and alert them of the fraudulent claim or call at
2. Freeze your credit with Transunion = (800) 916-8800; Equifax = my equifax.com; and
Experian (888) 397-3742.
3. File a local police report.
4. File an IRS form 14039 Identity Theft Form https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f14039.pdf.
5. Go to identitytheft.gov and file a report.
6. File an unemployment fraud form from the attorney generals office by going to the following
Additional steps you may want to take:
1. Monitor bank accounts closely.
2. Monitoring credit cards closely, but most likely, they don't have this info. They could have the information necessary to set up a new credit card.
3. Change passwords on all of your accounts, Amazon, PayPal, etc, etc.
4. Sign up for USPS Informed Delivery at https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action
5. Look into Identity Theft Protection
If you need further assistance you may contact the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission at (405) 557-7157.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have an outstan ding lunch bill your check will not be deposited or issued until the bill is paid in full. Dock notices for excessive leave will be mailed out by June 1st detailing the amounts to be docked on your summer checks.
Summer checks will be deposited June 15, 2020. This will include June, July and August checks. Direct Deposits will be deposited in three separate transactions on June 15, 2020. Special payroll such as substitutes, stipends or additional hours can be picked up on June 3, 2020 at the Administration office.
Please remember that pay stubs may be obtained by accessing the Employee Portal from any location on or off campus by clicking on the following link:https://ok.wengage.com/Jay
Employees that will not be returning for the upcoming school year will have insurance coverage thru August 31 of the current year. Cobra information will be sent to eligible employees.
You can now access your Teacher Retirement account balance, service credit and salary history by registering and logging onto MyOTRS. Click on the link below to get started!
ATTENTION TEACHERS AND CERTIFIED STAFF!
Verification of years of experience for Certified staff as well as Teacher credentialing may now be accessed thru the Oklahoma State Department of Education’s website www.ok.gov/sde.
1) Log into Single Sign-On. (If you do not already have an account, you can create one here.)
2) Once logged in, click “Oklahoma Educator Credentialing System” application.
3) Once inside the application, click “View Your Credentials Here.”
4) Once inside your record, click “SPR” in the menu to the left to access service records. This will include all verified Oklahoma, Out-of-State and Military experience on file with SDE.
PLEASE NOTE: Final Personnel Reports are not due until July 15. Experience cannot be confirmed/added until all reports have been received and reviewed. Expect the completed year service credit to appear after August 1.
These records should be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure accuracy and confirm salary step placement.
Please feel free to contact the School Personnel Office at 405-521-3369 with any additional questions you may have or if you see any errors in your records.